Since commencement, quality has been the main motto of our organization. We pay significant importance to the quality of our range of products. The products offered by us are manufactured using high-grade raw material and components that are sourced from the certified vendors of the market. Our reasonably priced range is in compliance with the standards and norms of the industry. Moreover, we have recruited a team of quality controllers for stringent examination of our products on certain well-defined parameters of quality. In order to meet the high standards of quality and rule out every possibility of defect, third party inspections are also conducted by various leading firms. Owing to these measures taken by us, we have attained the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Following are the parameters on the basis of which our products are inspected:
- Raw material used
- Power resistance
- Speed of functioning
- Efficiency & accuracy in operations
Mentioned below are the inspecting agencies that conduct stringent tests on our range:
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Bureau Veritas
- B.H.E.L. (Corporate Quality Assurance) New Delhi
- Development Consultants Ltd.
- Det Norske Veritas
- Desein (New Delhi) Pvt. Ltd.
- D.G.S. & D. (Inspection Wing)
- Engineers India Ltd.
- Indian Register of Shipping
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping
- Lloyd's Register Industrial Services
- Mercantile Marine Dept., Mumbai
- M. N. Dastur & Co. Ltd.
- Naval Inspectors (CIWE, CIMS, QAE)
- RITES, Mumbai
- Superintendence Company of India (P) Limited
- Tata Consulting Engineers Limited